If you are injured at work, in a motor vehicle accident, whilst in hospital or whilst on someone’s property you may have a right to compensation.
- Access your claim and gather further information e.g obtain medical reports
- Provide you with advice on a likely outcome
- Brief a barrister if necessary
- Build a case and brief
- Negotiate with the other side and attend mediation
- Proceed to Court if negotiations are unsuccessful
- Come to a settlement figure
Strict time limits apply, so if you believe you may be entitled to compensation; please contact us as soon as possible.