Does someone owe you money?
Unfortunately, many people and businesses have trouble recovering money that is owed to them. This can cause huge cash flow problems especially for small businesses.
We may be able to assist you by:
- Explaining your rights
- Explaining time limits for enforcing a debt
- Drafting effective letters of demand
- Negotiate with the other party
- Explaining and discussing alternatives to Court such as taking the matter to a tribunal
- Drafting Statements of Claim & taking the matter to Court (almost always a last option).
Has someone sent you a letter demanding money?
If someone has sent you a letter demanding payment for a debt, you may have several legal rights and may not need to pay.
For example if you have a debt that is more than six (6) years old and you have not made any repayments or acknowledged the debt within the last 6 (six) years; you do not need to pay the debt.
If you receive a letter of demand or are being pursued for debt recovery, please contact us to discuss your options.