Attending Court can be a scary and unpleasant experience. If you have been involved in a criminal matter or traffic offence and need to attend Court; we are more than happy to assist you.
We have several talented Solicitors who regularly appear in Forbes and Parkes Court for plea, sentencing, bail applications and defended hearings.
If you would like us to represent you in a Court matter, we will provide you with clear, comprehensive, realistic and confidential advice on:
- How you should plead
- What the likely penalties and consequences might be
- What you should do to prepare for Court such as obtaining character references or medical reports
- Whether you should appeal
Types of Criminal Law matters we can assist you with:
- Driving whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- RMS offences such as overloading of a truck
- Assault & battery
- Theft/ robbery
- Drug possession
- Sexual offences
- Firearms offences
- Children’s criminal offences
- Infringement warranties
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need legal advice on any criminal or traffic matter.