Buying, selling or leasing property can be exciting but also stressful and confusing. We provide a quality conveyancing service for residential, rural and commercial property and will help you understand the process and documents before you sign.
We understand the local market and have extensive experience in local conveyancing. We know the issues that impact local land sellers/buyers.
We understand that buying and selling property is one of the biggest transactions of a person’s life and we take this responsibility seriously.
- Keep you informed of your rights and responsibilities as a Vendor or Purchaser
- Draft or negotiate a Contract that meets your needs and expectations
- Explain the contract and all the ‘fine print’
- Conduct relevant searches to ensure the property has good title and is of sound quality
- Attend to exchange of contracts & settlement
- Finalise the sale or purchase
If you are thinking of buying, selling, Leasing a property or need advice on anything in between (perpetual leases, enclosure permits, strata title, irrigation and water access licences) please contact our office and arrange to see one of our friendly Solicitors.